Saturday 28 May 2016

Some cool online support to use during the pregnancy


I found some apps and webpages that are very cool and informative. For sure you always need to take everything with a pinch of salt, but funny enough on some of the selected apps below that track the pregnancy I could really read about what was happening at that moment with me, so I would recommend it. They were all free but had paid versions that I didn’t even use it as the free versions were good enough for me. Sorry that I am not good with apple and I am not sure how to get the app’s link at ITunes but they are easy to find if you type the app name.

This app let you track the pregnancy weekly with tips, images, weight and many interesting info that you can use like how to pack a maternity bag for example. This is best looking app in my opinion and does have a paid version which I didn’t even need to use.

This app has a daily tracking and you can tell it how you are feeling daily and will give you tips of how to improve your overall health. I liked this a lot when feeling insecure by different changes and I think is the one that really can support you all the way and help you remind to take your vitamins, drink water, etc. Also has a cool feature of a community for momos having babies and you can read nice comments and experiences.

This app has a day by day tip, but even being the simplest app I liked the information and the tips I could get from it. Also had tips for daddy once in a while.

Story of this life Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/StoryofThisAndersonLife/
I really enjoy her posts and she was my inspiration for why I started my blog as I think sharing experiences can really help others. I think she has a great humor and I like to see her videos and pictures she posts (By the way the picture I am using right now on my personal FB and also on this blog is hers as my due date is now gone - It was supposed to be 26/may/16).

A tech Mom after 30



#Momafter30 #pregnancy+ #nurture #babybump #storyofthislife

No comments:

Post a Comment