Wednesday 27 July 2016

Wonder Weeks, are they real?


We hear so much about Wonder weeks so I decided to download the app (Wonder Weeks) to try and follow to see if they really happen.

My baby is only 8 weeks so I only had a chance to go over 2 of those weeks and here is my experience:

Week 5 – This is the first leap the baby starts to have sensations and is aware of the world. On this week my baby really was more alert looking everywhere and seems that she could recognize some people. She did cry quite a bit as expected on his wonder week but also started to sleep more at night ;)

Week 8 – This is the second leap where baby recognize patterns. I am on this week and I will can tell she does recognize it and also now screams to get things done quicker. She wants a feed quicker; she wants to be picked up quicker. This is a very challenging week. She also found her hand and sucks it all the time, even spits the dummies for it. This week she also started to play on her floor mat with toys and she loves it.

So far those wonder weeks have been very real. Here is a full list of the leaps and the weeks and what to expect. Is it’s nice to have an idea of what is going on when all is fine and a wonder week starts and brakes the cycle, at least we are more prepared.

A Wonder Mum during a Wonder Week

#wonderweeks




No comments:

Post a Comment