Wednesday 26 October 2016

After 3 months and I am back...

Today it has been 3 months exactly that I do not write on my blog…

I decided that I needed to focus only on my baby and me during this last 3 months as things were going a bit out of whack.

 I learned a lot and had many different issues that I could not expect. I have been riding this roller coast with issues around breastfeeding, allergy to cow’s milk, reflux, sleep deprivation, excessive crying, catnaps, baby hyperactivity and planning to go back to work. Still going through this with a smile on my face, actually not always, but with a strong mantra that this all will pass, new challenges will come, and I need to take one-step at a time.

I am even seeing a physiotherapist to support me on the hardest skill that my baby is teaching in my life that is that even if we PLAN – Nothing is under my control. I am a bit of a control freak, I do my research, I plan, I prepare and usually all goes to plan. However, not in the motherhood life, that is not real but I will share more in the next posts.

I am just glad that I am able to share this all here and if I am able to help 1 mother like me I feel like I will have accomplished something. We do not live in villages like in the past where woman would live together and learn from each other while the men would hunt. Now most of the time we are at home alone while partners are at work, so now internet is our village and I think people need to be more honest and share the realities here so we can really be able to support each other.

From a Mum learning a lot in 3 months

#momafter30




In the picture: Me and my baby losing one sock at night… yes she will be like me never have pairs of socks. The joke is just to make us laugh, but I cannot complain of my husband as he is always here to support me after he is back from work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment