Sunday 5 August 2018

Back Again…hopefully for good





So much happened after my last post and here are some of the things I would like to share:


-          A whole year of my daughter growing up and having amazing milestones like walking by 8 months, childcare at 11 months, talking at 1 year. This was for sure a year of so much learning for her and for me too.

-          Travel to Brazil with a 5/6 months old baby, such a long haul but better than I expected in general with some tips worth sharing.

-          Visit to Karitane to make my daughter be a better sleeper and how this worked amazingly, which can’t make me thank enough every single midwife and nurse there.

-          The end of the reflux/milk allergy which not sure if was real and her craziness for all kinds of food, specially very acid and sour ones.

-          Being back to full time job for 6 months (when she was 7 months old) until I decided to quit my 11 years job to take care of my daughter and start a part time job.

-          Finding out I was pregnant again after 6 months of my new job, just after probation passed… just to find out I lost the baby after 2 weeks, doing a D&C  a finding out I had a partial molar which would make me wait for 6 months doing regular check ups to get pregnant again.

-          Another trip to Brazil now with a 1.5 years old baby, a bit more challenging but still good.

-          Get pregnant before the 6 months risk was over, we were quite careful, but still it happened, at the 3rd month and go over so many tests to make sure I was really pregnant and not in a risk of something much more serious (Choriocarcinoma – Cancer).

-          Being here now pregnant at 21 weeks very healthy and happy ready to welcome my baby at the end of year when I will turn 37 years old ( Due date 14/Dec – My bday – 15/Dec).


I will go trough ever topic in the next months so I can share a bit of what I learn being a Mom after 30 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment