Tuesday 28 August 2018

2nd pregnancy – Vomiting and Ligament Pain

I hear from everyone that every pregnancy is different, and I now agree. I had a very uneventful 1st pregnancy, not much pain, worked until last days, an easy delivery and all. But this pregnancy has been different:

-          First 3 months I was vomiting all the time, to the extend of going to the GP as it was non-stop and with very low blood pressure they had to keep me in the infirmary and if I was not good in 1 hour they were going to call the ambulance. I got better came home and only after week 14 I started feeling like myself again.

-          On week 20 I started feeling a very strange sharp pain under my right side of the belly and by week 23 it developed to a constant pain. After being to the hospital 4 times because of the pain (sometimes even with high blood pressure) they decided to do many ultrasounds ( renal, stomach and pregnancy) only to find out all is normal so I must be having ligament pain, which is quite unberable.

-          I am now 25 weeks the pain continues and I have to deal with it by using a belt, which has been helpful (I got Mamaway the one in the picture which is ergonomic and can grow with my belly - https://www.mamaway.com.au/maternity-belt ) also my belly is big and pointy which people say is a sign of a boy and as it is really a boy I now think for each gender the pregnancy can be very different.
An eventful 2nd pregnancy of a Mom After 30 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment